Monday, February 22, 2010

For Moi? or, My Super Human Trick

I am the happy recipient of a blog award (my first!) Krista V, a new friend who spotlights agents (among other things) on her blog, Mother. Write. Repeat. I'm supposed to list ten things about myself that are interesting, but for today, I'm going to go for one really, really big one, like talent show big. The rest on Thursday.

Here goes. I hope this video works, because it took me about ten tries to get it loaded. And it won't center. Grrrr.


From Videos

9 comments:

  1. That's amazing! Isn't it nice to know that if you ever lose your arms in a horrible accident, you could probably learn to do everything pretty quickly? I bet you could learn to type no problem and then you could continue writing novels. That must be a great comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. I was uncertain if I should save this to surprise Oprah with- you know, when I get on her show,lol, but just went with the inspiration;)I mainly use my super toe powers to pick up dirty socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was there suppose to be no sound? I wanted to hear your lovely long lost voice again.

    Oh yeah, that was AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber- I introduced myself and then you can hear my kids laughing. Try cranking it up? IDK. I'll send you a tape if that doesn't work;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! You did it! *laughing* - I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the award for Foot-mom of the Year goes to...Kelly! I hope you do that at talent shows often:)

    Looking forward to the rest of the list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I almost forgot - I have an Isaac, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Kathryn and Krista. Writing is my fall-back, haha. And Krista, re Isaac- I didn't know anybody who had that name but now find Isaacs all over the place.

    ReplyDelete